Become a Friend or Donor
This October, it’s all about dance as the Dutch Dance Festival lands in Maastricht. On large and small stages, in the city and in schools, you can experience the best of what the Dutch dance scene has to offer: premieres, reprises and in-house productions of renowned companies as well as young talent, presenting the versatility of dance to a broad audience.
The Dutch Dance Festival has been around for 21 years and is made possible by our friends and donors. Your contribution helps us shape the future of the dance in the Netherlands. Create a special festival experience for yourself by becoming a friend of the Dutch Dance Festival and participate in exclusive events with special guests during the festival!
For questions and more information about the Dutch Dance Festival and the possibilities to support please contact Nienke van der Wal via email@example.com.
Would you like to make a donation without receiving anything in return, as a one-time or annual gift? The Dutch Dance Festival has the ANBI status (Algemeen Nut beogende instelling). This means that there are tax benefits that apply when donating to the Dutch Dance Festival.
De Nederlandse Geefwet allows you to deduct 125% from income tax instead of 100% on all donations to institutions with an ANBI status (until Janyuary 1, 2019). This benefit applies to donations up to a maximum of €5,000. Donations of more than €5,000 allows donors to deduct the remaining amount for the regular percentage of 100%. In addition, the Geefwet also provides tax benefits when you do periodic donations for the course of at least five years, with a donation agreement. This is fully deductible from the income tax.
For questions and more information about donating to the Dutch Dance Festival please contact Nienke van der Wal via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends of the Dutch Dance Days pay € 75 annually and receive:
- priority during ticket sales;
- the festival brochure by mail;
- a meet & greet during the festival;
- entrance ticket for the opening performance;
- 2 meet-ups during the year;
- 50% rebate on 1 ticket of the Dutch Dance Days 2018;
- friend card for 2 persons: € 125;
- if you commitment for 5 years you will receive an extra card for the opening performance. *
Dance partners pay € 150 annually and receive the same privileges as friends plus:
- 100% instead of 50% rebate on 1 ticket for the Dutch Dance Days 2018;
- a ticket for the Dutch Dance Days Party;
- invitation to the Toast prior to the 2018 Festival;
- dance partner for 2: € 250
- if you commit for 5 years you will receive an extra card for the opening performance *
* You will receive an additional tax benefit on gifts for a period of at least 5 years, because they are deductible (125%).